Membership Sign Up & Renewal
BIA/NYS members operate in more than 90 distinct incubator facilities and virtual business incubation programs statewide. This represents the great majority of the seriously active business incubators in the State and spans general purpose, technology microenterprise, and wet-lab bioscience facilities. Members include incubators associated with both public and private universities, regional nonprofit economic development organizations and for-profit incubators.
Our Membership Levels
- Your incubator is listed in our table of members with direct link to your website and publicized on our website
- You have a vote on all issues subject to vote by the membership in an annual general meeting.
Supporting Member $1,000/year
- All benefits of membership as above
- Special recognition for your incubator as a Supporting Member
- One-third of all seats on board are reserved for persons associated with Supporting Member incubators
Expand: resources available to incubator-based enterprises, working with policy-makers on matters affecting them.